Huda Beauty released three new mini obsessions palettes! These new pigment palettes are designed to add some neon into your life!
From the three palettes Neon Green, Neon Pink and The Neon Orange; the Orange is the one that attracted me the most. The colors in this palette are so beautiful and pigmented! There is 3 Metallic shades and Six Matte shades. As most Huda beauty palettes I find the metallics apply best with a finger. For the mattes, they are highly pigmented, but since they are pigments not eyeshadows they do require you to pack the colors onto the lid, in order to achieve maximum color!
Overall, the palette worked great, however they are different from her other obsessions palettes. Her regular obsessions eyeshadows are much easier to apply and blend better but, these are completely different formulas, with pigments the application is different and they are more difficult to blend!
Purchase here Neon Obsession palette https://go.magik.ly/ml/nfii/
- Highly pigmented
- Miniture palette 9 shades for $29.00 USD
- Mixture of Neons and more and bright colors to create a cohesive look
- Upgraded Packaging Plastic case with mirror
- Good quality
- Minimal staining on my lids (must use a lid primer)
- Staining can be more if you don’t use a lid primer
- Pigments (positive or negative depends how you look at it)
- Not very versatile (you will only get bright lids)
- More difficult to apply than an eyeshadow palette
- Had difficulty with one of the shades (middle peach color, applied a little uneven)
So to me personally, this is a great addition to my collection! I don’t own many neon palettes, and I personally love the color story. I also appreciate that they are not all neon colors in order to achieve a more balanced look.
For full details check out my latest Youtube Video, where I go over every aspect of this palette in my First Impressions.